Sunday, June 04, 2006

a long grueling two weeks, in a good way...

in many ways, the OA experience has been all that I'd hoped and asked for. Everything that's happened thus far is not a far cry from what I expected it to be. when all thoughts gather together I shall try to verbalize it all.

One thing I've learned is that it's hard to pinpoint one's level of comfort in life until emerged in a place of discomfort for an extended period of time. Another thing I've learned is that there are times when we only see certain aspects of God that we want to see or we mold those characteristics of God to an image that fits our lens so that it agrees with our thoughts.

my thoughts are scattered and I've become quite the clumsy person. In the course of three days, I've dropped three contact lenses onto the dirty floor of my jester room...what a waste of two weeks worth of contact wearage.

No comments:

Post a Comment