Wednesday, March 08, 2006

the best thing that's happened to me in a long time....


if you see me tuesdays and thursdays..remind me to eat lunch or it won't happen.

After grabbing some crispy chicken nuggets and a side salad at Wendy's late this evening, I started that long trek from Beauford H. Jester to the Perry Castaneda Library. Peeking into my Wendy's paper sack, I realized that I'd forgotten a fork and they'd forgotten to given me some honey mustard! The logical thing to do, hike back towards Jester. When I got to the Wendy's counter I kindly informed the woman attending to my needs that someone had failed to give me honey mustard. She smiled at me, turned around, got me some honey mustard and added 6 pieces of nuggets to my bag as bonus. At that moment I felt almost sure that my luck was beginning to change....


until I realized it was 12am and I hadn't started studying for the day yet. go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment